Have you been in an adventurous trip, hiking, rafting, scuba diving…, pushed yourself outside your comfort zone ? Such activities aid us in discovering our inner selves by fulfilling our quest for adventure and mood change. Human Resources is all about improving personal skills as per Wikipedia. Employees are considered as creative and social assets or resources; so we shouldnâ€™t be prisoners of our own illusions and fears, address our lives to fulfill our dreams.
You donâ€™t necessarily need to go into such adventurous (or for some, risky) trips to explore and improve your skills (but if you like that, by all means donâ€™t let me stop you!), you can use the below advices for living the utmost of your life:
- Recognize and characterize your fears; tackle fear one at a time, never plan for solution for all at once. For instance, if you are someone who is required to present products to audience, and you realize you have a fear of audience, you need to start tackling this area by being more sociable and hence overcoming such fear.
- Take risks and dare your inner self; pushing yourself outside your comfort zone, learning and experiencing new things. For example, if you are not too happy with your work (you can always check out our article â€śAre You Happy at Workâ€ť, or if nothing works for you, then explore â€śhow would be life if you resigned from your job?â€ť
- Consider changing your daily routines; imprisoned by daily routines, consider what needs to be exchanged, what can spice up your life, are you spending too much time on TV, behind your laptop? â€“ Hey, the above adventures might sound like good experiences, eh? Visit new places, try something new!
- Admire and value others; never wish for having othersâ€™ life since jealousy produces negative feelings, yet try to benefit from othersâ€™ experiences to have things done in your way.
- â€śWhat doesnâ€™t kill you makes you strongerâ€ť; life has bombarded you with too many problems? No problem has no solution, and youâ€™ll live to see the end of it..Make the best to learn from the problems you are facing; stare at your fear and take action.
- You know what the best about children? Theyâ€™re always curious!; learn from your inner child, from the child you once were. Be curious, explore new things, seek something new which might be in front of you for so long and you failed to see itâ€¦Till you read this article!