While job seekers might be stressed out, not having gotten enough sleep or trying to show honesty if they provide weird answers, one must wonder why hilarious interview questions come from interviewers?
If you have seen our previous article entitled Hilarious Interview Answers! (if you haven’t, then go ahead and click on the name and check it out first), this article can be considered somewhat the revenge ! yes revenge of job seekers who now get to laugh (can you really?) at questions asked by recruiters.
I must thank my friend Maher for pointing me out in the direction of this blog post!
Off to the questions, here they are, hilarious interview questions as gathered from across the web (see sources below):
1. “Working here is a lot like being on LSD. Know what I mean?”
2. “Come in. Sit down. Would you like some sushi?”
3. “What’s a nice girl like you doing in metallurgical engineering?”
4. “What can I do to convince you to join the Dark Side?”
5. “You code and manage. You’ve answered every answer correctly. Can you tell me what is wrong with you?”
6. “How does it make you feel knowing I hold your destiny in my hands?”
7. “How the hell do you left-click a round mouse?”
8. “Single people work more. Are you single?”
9. “How many people are using Facebook in San Francisco at 2:30 p.m. on a Friday?”
10. “If Germans were the tallest people in the world, how would you prove it?”
11. “How would you cure world hunger?”
12. “Please spell âdiverticulitisâ.”
13. “You have a bouquet of flowers. All but two are roses, all but two are daisies, and all but two are tulips. How many flowers do you have?”
14. “How do you feel about those jokers at Congress?”
15. “If you were a Microsoft Office program, which one would you be?”
16. “If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?”
17. “What would be your first question to the people of Antarctica?
18. “Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 how weird you are.”
19. “An apple costs 20 cents, an orange costs 40 cents, and a grapefruit costs 60 cents, how much is a pear?”
20. “Who would win a battle between a ninja and a pirate?”
Share with us any other funny questions you might have crossed..