Every person has his own reasons for working, whether to make a living (shocking eh?), to raise a family, to become a manager, to do something you enjoy, or to accomplish a childhood dream… In short, we all work to obtain something from our job, and through several years working at the same company a relationship develops between the employee and the employer. By having happy employees, you ensure (at least in most cases) that you will retain your employees and have them perform at their best.. Below are some ideas for that:
- Share objectives: Share your objectives with your employees, don’t let them err in the darkness. Discuss what is important to them and they will cherish you and always be sincere.
- Share responsibilities: Giving the feeling of importance to their work, their organization, and to others is a sure bet to have your employees pleased. Always make the employee feel important, he will simply thank you for that!
- Be Flexible: Flexibility is requested at work as it is at life; spending 8 hrs/day with the feeling of freedom produces the trust that in two years cannot be bought.
- Give them attention: Showing that you care by asking, â€śHow is it going?â€ť from time to time or giving a minute or two biweekly, but never yearly, is a driveway to have happy employees.
- Innovation the key for improvement: Discuss any new idea, make brainstorming sessions between all employees. This way youâ€™ll get the end result of all fresh ideas, and remember you are working with emotional beings, if you need to criticize do so but in a positive manner. Show kindness while receiving ideas.
- Motivation Key: Bonuses, raises, salaries, and other appreciation factors are important for employees, living a decent life is what they ask for.. But what truly motivates employees is the work itself, if the work is exciting and interesting you will have happy employees looking forward for performing it at their best motivation.
You have other ideas for happy employees? feel free to share them, below, in the comments section
Photo Credit Pergien