It is that time of the year, the time where job seekers gather from all across Lebanon to try their luck against a load of recruiters coming from the most well-established companies across Lebanon. Yes it is the end of April that announces the yearly recruitment forum “Forward” 2012.
In its edition this year, Forward¬†will be hosted on 26, 27, 28 and 29 April from 4-10 PM at Biel as always.¬†This forum has been hosted yearly in Lebanon as of May 2001, organized by careers, and this marks its 12th edition.
Hosting more than 200 companies aiming to find the right candidates, but also featuring¬†recruitment agencies, higher educational institutions, associations, professional orders,¬†training and cultural centers and many more.
This year in addition to recruitment, Forward is featuring like last year what is called Business 2012, which is another forum aiming at gathering¬†entrepreneurs as well as business owners, inventors, managers,¬†investors and professional advisors to exchange ideas, services, advice and investment opportunities.
So Forward this year is bigger than ever, and is combined with Business aiming at a whole new range of professionals and attracting them to interact and progress.
Several activities and areas will be available at both forums, which include:
- Career Services Pavillion:¬†providing visitors with all the needed help to present themselves to their best, with cover letters and CV writing, self assessment tests, ¬†job interview simulation, video CV recording sessions as well as career counseling consultations are some of the services provided.
- Ongoing Training Program:¬†which includes 14 different trainings and workshops targetting personal and professional growth.
- Visionary Entrepreneur Panels &¬†Visionary Entrepreneur Awards Distribution Ceremony:¬†4 ministers and 12 outstanding Lebanese entrepreneurs will be available daily from 6:00pm till 8:30pm on ¬†these panels, which constitute the best place to meet with Lebanese most inspiring leading figures to help entrepreneurs discover the secrets, processes and formulas to¬†their success.
- Entrepreneurs Clinic Sessions:¬†which are one on one sessions held daily from 7:00pm to 9:00pm, aiming at providing a platform for entrepreneurs to meet experts. Experts would answer their questions on administrative, technical¬†and business issues.
- Business Meeting Lounge: A professional networking hub in which many business opportunities can be discussed and new business deals were concluded.
Will you be hired there? or will you grow your business there? How successful will both events be ? ..¬†Let’s wait and find out!
For more information, visit Forward Forum